Monday, May 17, 2010

LIFExWe gotta dress em now?!

I think i have hit a point in my life where i dont just wanna take females clothes off...i wanna dress em and im not talking about designing woman's clothes or nothing like that im saying if i was to have a girlfriend i would wanna buy her clothes that i think fits her and compliments me ya know? so i found this site which for some reason i was told not to put out there lolll where u can style woman. So i gave myself a 3 look minimum and never go back to that site if i didnt have a good solid reason to...the 3 looks i did represent what i would love to see a female in if we were goin out or just to go chill and hang in the city. Take a look.


These are just my opinion on how i would and like to see a female i was dating or what have you...i think these looks are sexy and dope but hey that just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment