Thursday, June 17, 2010

LIFEx Goin beyond to clear my mind(Coney Island)

Today before i even opened my eyes my day started off BAD...the dream i had awaken from was the worst ever (no need to go into details about that) not to long after that a series of events happened adding on to things that have been sitting heavy on me, I needed an escape and fast before i flipped on the wrong person or just bugged out. I open my train map app and picked somewhere that was far away from where i might run into anyone that i knew so i picked the spot got dressed and left. I didn't answer a text nor did i tweet or wirte on facebook i just put my ipod in my ears and thought about things and released things that bothered my mind and now i feel so much better. I journeyed to a place i never really was interested in going...Coney Island i had been there once before but never really remembered how it was or if i enjoyed it so i went today and im sure i will never forget this time at Coney Island.


Feelin great now.

No comments:

Post a Comment