Monday, November 8, 2010

FUNNYx"Not my chair not my problem"(Drinking out of cups)

Not to long ago i posted a video call "Drinking out of cups" it was about a guy who was trapped in a closet while he was on acid and he was just talking about random stuff to himself one of my favorite random blurts was "Not my chair not my problem" as seen in the video below is the audio from the guy trapped in the closet recorded by his friends who attached his voice to a weird animated lizard. Below the video is a image that a friend of mine found with a man walking past a massive mess of chairs in between two buildings without a care in the world, she placed a bubble above the guys head with a quote from the video "Not my chair not my problem".

(if you dont want to watch the whole video skip to 1:45)


NO WAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment